UPDATE ON CORONAVIRUS:
Endocrine and Diabetes Clinic Patients:
On behalf of Endocrine and Diabetes Clinic, we want to let you know how we are responding to the situation. We take our responsibility to our patients, visitors and our employees very seriously.
We are actively monitoring the situation, assessing risks, and are ready to implement immediate changes to ensure a high level of safety. We will continue to communicate in a timely and transparent way so you can continue to seek treatment with confidence.
What We Are Doing:
- Introducing rigorous additional cleaning procedures, increasing the number of wipes, hand sanitizers, and other cleaning materials available at reception and check in and throughout our offices for patients and employees to use.
- Encouraging frequent hand washing, and discontinuing the practice of handshaking.
- Screening all patients upon entering for fever, cough or recent travel to CDC designated level 3 places. This step will provide an additional measure of safety to others potentially coming in contact.
- Screening all providers and clinic employees for fever, signs of respiratory illness and contact with possible individuals with infection.
- Monitoring new developments so that we can quickly adapt and continue to provide the services you need and the best possible experience at our facilities despite the added safety and security.
We recognize this is a challenging time for all, and we remain deeply committed to the safety of our patients and employees. Our patients and employees are the heart of our company and we look forward to welcoming and serving you wherever and however you choose.
M. Nauman Qureshi, MD
Endocrine and Diabetes Clinic
Located in the heart of Cordova at 290 South Walnut Bend Rd, ENDOCRINE & DIABETES CLINIC is a short drive from nearly any location in the mid south.
We are here to provide our patients with the finest in quality of patient care and medical treatment with a commitment to improving their medical experience and developing strong professional relationships.
Our scope of treatment includes comprehensive diabetes care, thyroid issues and disease management, treatment of osteoporosis, and other endocrine and diabetic complications.
We look forward to getting to know you and helping you feel better!
Call us at (901) 266-1080 Fax us at (901) 266-1158
To print New Patient forms, select the document below: